Welcome to the Greece Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
- This is NOT an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Greece Police Department Town limits?
- There are NO known suspects, suspect descriptions, or witnesses to the crime?
- You are the victim or have control/responsibility over the property?
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime. Anyone who initiates a false report through this system will be aggressively prosecuted.
Using the Greece Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):